Children Living in Children’s Homes
- Educational Support: Provision of scholarships, tutoring, mentorship, and educational materials to ensure access to quality education and improve their academic performance.
- Psychosocial Support: Counseling, therapy, and activities to address trauma, improve mental health, and enhance emotional well-being, providing a sense of stability and belonging.
- Life Skills Training: Training in essential life skills such as communication, decision-making, and problem-solving to prepare them for a successful transition into adulthood
- Healthcare Access: Facilitating regular health check-ups, providing medical aid, and ensuring access to affordable healthcare services and medications.
- Social Engagement: Organizing community events, recreational activities, and social gatherings to reduce loneliness, enhance mental stimulation, and promote a sense of community and connection.
- Financial Assistance: Offering financial support, pension guidance, and assistance with basic needs to ease financial strain and improve their overall quality of life.
Persons Living with Disabilities
- Accessibility and Inclusivity: Advocating for and implementing accessibility measures to improve mobility and inclusion in public spaces, including accessible transportation and facilities.
- Skill Development: Providing training and workshops to enhance their skills, increase employability, and empower them to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
- Awareness and Sensitization: Conducting public awareness campaigns to reduce stigma, increase understanding, and foster a more inclusive society for persons with disabilities.
Needy School-Going Children
- Education and Nutrition Support: Offering scholarships, providing school supplies, and ensuring access to nutritious meals to enhance their educational experience and overall health.
- Parental and Community Involvement: Facilitating parental engagement and community involvement to create a supportive environment for the children’s education and personal growth.